THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, February 10, 2013

SPRING ...

I am so  in the "ready" for springthyme....flowers, herbs, song birds...make me smile!!  (not that the pretty snowflakes didn't tickle me - but enough white....I need color!!

I don't think the bunnies like being confined at The Cinnamon Stick because they keep leaving...maybe that is a good sign of a Happy Spring!!  Still I miss them once they are gone and hoping replacements arrive soon!

Enjoy this beautiful Sunday...

1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, I am so ready for Spring, love the prim bunnies, no wonder they don`t stick around, adorable, Francine.