THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, February 22, 2013

RAINBOWS...without rain

Yesterday was a quiet day at the store...I have so much to do with pricing and displaying that I hadn't really noticed that customers were few...When I looked at the clock I thought YIKES..!!  I have to turn this day around...but how??   Tony always says to me on a slow day...just keep creating and you can count that as income...he, like always, was right.  So creating I did...making peeps on bobbins for our tiny cloches, finishing off two woolie bunnies, some Easter tags (as that display was almost empty) and making a new garland for the store and our Keep Calm Workshops for Easter.........!!!
Some pics....

 Finally remembered to tell you our spring issue of "A Simple Life" magazines came in last week....
Helen brought me new bunnies - love this guy!!!
 ...and this sweet gal!!!
...so by the end of the day I was feeling much better - (spent some time with Kass who was creating in the Attic Studio making a SPRING GARLAND...) AND .....
when I was ready to close up shop at the end of the day....this is what I saw behind my counter...
Thanks to my sweet spirits...who showed me everyday has a "RAINBOW"...!!!!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Judy, what a special 'sign'... Spring is right around the corner! Blessings from the NC mountains!

moosecraft said...

I'm going to have to stop by for a visit soon! That black bunny has my name on it... i'm sure of it! And, I definitely need a fairy garden! When's the class? As much as I love sittin; and stitchin'... i really do need to get out and get some fresh air... can you say cabin fever x100!!! lol!