THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, February 1, 2013

FEBRUARY 1st..

I like writing the month February...I pen a fun "F" - sort of flowing like I was taught in school....wish I could do calligraphy....I see such beautiful script on old letters and postcards.  (sigh)!!
However, February is the shortest month in days but the longest in waiting for the next season.   You never know what February will bring...snow, ice, rain, sunshine...???  Last year the forsythia was blooming...??? in February.  I guess we can call it a month of surprises.
Of course, we have Groundhog's Day, Valentine's Day, President's Day and sometimes even Leap Year to celebrate.   (if it were Leap Year I would choose my Tony all over again) : -)
I might try this coming week to bring some SPRING into the store...I love changing the store displays but new items are coming in very s l o w l y.
Tonight is our Altered Heart Workshop and "it" should be loads of fun with the group we have coming.  I look forward to "girls night out" !!  So off I go to finish getting ready...have a great First Day of February!!

1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

You My Dear are Loaded with
StYle !!! Happy Friday ....
Happy February !!! xox