THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WONDERING...

...what today will bring.  Sounds wet and icy outside this morning...(still dark as I am typing)!I'm really not ready for spring to come (probably next week..smiling) but I really don't like the "snowy" "icy" weather either.  I never really mind the cold (even though I complain)...but worry about driving in crappy weather - and the other drivers who DON'T worry when they should!!
On a happier note....Valentine's Day goodies are making the store look super cool and more should be arriving soon.   I do believe new candles will come today too.  They are made of soy and have the best scents ever.  If they come I will take a picture, but you will have to stop in to smell how great they are!
Stay tuned for some really fun happenings at THE CINNAMON STICK....we are having our very first "demo" - in store demonstration of a wonderful product...more later!
Valentine tags for gifts or to hang on your Valentine tree...
 Valentine gift totes....a unique package to give a sweet treat to your sweetie!!


No comments: