Fall and Halloween galore...
Our store hours are - Thursday thru Saturday - 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
Monday 10 am to 4 pm
(we are now closed Tuesday and Wednesday)


Sunday, January 27, 2013

THANKS TO ALL..

...who came to our "first ever" (and certainly not the last) "demonsration at the store".   The snow didn't stop the shoppers visiting, and Katie and I had a fun time.  
Putting the thinking cap on - going to go sit in the corner - and come up with another "brilliant" idea.  Hey JAN, are you game for a demo??  
Trade shows next week and visits from other shopkeeper friends are making me impatient for this next week to arrive.   You can never take the little kid out of some of us !!
I am looking forward to finding great new treasures for the store - although ordering for Christmas in February is a bit hard for me....spring is my thing!!  (smiling)!!
Still stuffing hearts...so much LOVE at THE CINNAMON STICK...!!!


No comments: