THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, January 25, 2013

NOT LIKING THE FORECAST...

I am NOT a snow bunny - I love the seasons...but when it snows (and could be my age) it just messes with all my plans.  Tomorrow is no different.  We are having our very first "Demonstration" in the store by Katie McNamus.  She will be demonstrating the many uses of "Wood Butter" - a beeswax and mineral oil food for your wooden items.   (you can check our sidebar for more info).   AND, now it is suppose to start snowing today - my hope is that it will quickly disappear and tomorrow will go smoothly as scheduled.  That is the problem with having "winter happenings"  - Mother Nature does not get invited and I think she lets us know about it!!!
On my happier side....Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and we have lots of unique gift items for you to give - ( "me" gifts are the best)!!  There are fun Valentine kits available in our Keep Calm & Create Thursdays  to make your own fun gifts too.   LOVE is in the air...at THE CINNAMON STICK !!


Wishing everyone a great day....
  

1 comment:

Prims By The Water said...

Love those hearts on the spools Judy! Its been snowing here for the last days and more tomorrow. I am so ready for Spring. Have a great weekend! Janice