THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, January 31, 2013

NEW GOODIES...

...are in the store! On this blustery, last day of January I think you NEED to come to THE CINNAMON STICK and purchase one of our new flavored coffees...the new Judy Condon magazine " MAKE IT COUNTRY" and a new "The Bluebird Company" soy candle (great scents)!! - Then cuddle up in a warm fuzzy blanket and let the wind howl away!!!
(yes I am a dreamer)...but it sounds delightful doesn't it!!  Still think you should come in and get all these wonderful goodies just in case we have a huge snowstorm and you get snowed in....every good girl scout is always prepared!!
 ..but then again you can come to our Keep Calm & Create workshop today and make this along with other fun Valentine kits - including a new "treat box" !!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Oh how I wished I lived closed..I would LOVE to stop by and shop. Have a great day, Judy/
Hugs, Patti

Patti said...

Oh how I wished I would check my spelling before I post... :(

ctlogcabin said...

Me Too ... I want to Shop, Create, Laugh,
Talk and pick up a new Magazine.
Love that Sweet Tag ... Have a Great Day !!
Miss Ya ~~ Big Hugs xox