THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, January 5, 2013

LOVE THE WEEKENDS...

It is always busier in the store on the weekends and I love seeing and chatting with everyone...seeing old friends and making new ones makes me happy!
I have been working on Valentine's goodies for the store - something has to take the place of all the pretty Christmas decorations...and it is just fitting that Valentine's Day comes in February when everything is dark and gray - so stop in and let us fill your home with lots of color - I am sure it will brighten even the "no sunshine" days!!

PS...blogger won't let me upload pictures...not sure what is up with that but hopefully they will get that fixed or ???????????????????????  !!!!

No comments: