THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

FIRST DAY OF 2013 ...

...for THE CINNAMON STICK!!
Reflecting back on 2012 it was a year of ups and downs - the downs were sad as many things were done and said that just aren't true..
....the UPS were great with our truly loyal customers and many "new" customers that enjoy what we have to offer.
Our workshops were a source of much fun and hopefully they will keep growing - meeting new friends and sharing what you love is so satisfying. 
Our goal is to always bring you the best country goods we can find - at a price that is affordable!  This is not always an easy task, but Tony and I love a challenge and even though we are getting "old", have no plans to ever, ever stop what we are doing. 
We are out to make this our best year ever....!!!
It is 2013,
This is our 13th year in Hereford, and
our 13th Grandbaby is on it's way....doesn't get any better than this!!!
Our Welcome to you....filling the store with lots of LOVE !!

1 comment:

Pamela... Beehind Thyme Garden & Wares said...

I CAN'T believe I finally found you... YEARS AGO, I followed you here on your blog & admired EVERYTHING that you do... your talent & commitment! I remembered you always having a Valentine Social in your store & have wanted to do that for many years... I just jump & posted a little info. & searched my mind over & over for your shop name to come to remembrance... WELL... it did! Hooray! And LOOK you are still going strong... I LOVE IT! You may not remember me... but oh, well... I still admire YOU!

Tuesday Blessings...
~Pamela from Kentucky...
Please, join me at my blog, fb, etc... I would love to get requited!