THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, January 21, 2013

CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT EXCHANGE...TODAY!

Every year a group of girls (six of us)...get together to have a Christmas ornament exchange....being way to busy during the holidays, Martin Luther King's birthday (as everyone has off) is the perfect day to have our party.
Thru the years our "ornaments" turned into real projects (I have gotten some wonderful goodies)...but we decided to "tame" ourselves and go back to doing ornaments.  It will take the stress away as our lives get busier with work and families.
HOWEVER...my mind just couldn't wrap around Christmas so something else is inside these totes!! (at least I made Christmas totes)!!   I did have fun making my "ornament" this year!
By the way...we have patterns for the "Totes" - can be made from any two-sided cardstock for any holiday or season - in our Keep Calm & Create Thursday workshops.  NEW are the little chalkboard tags - written on with our Chalk Ink...in the store now! (I try to never  miss an opportunity to advertise)...(big smile)!!
I think a visit to the store is needed....don't you!!!

2 comments:

Penny said...

The totes are great!! Can't wait to see what you've put inside!!
Have fun at the get-together!!
Penny

ctlogcabin said...

Love the ToTes and the Tags.
Can't wait to see the Goodies,
all you Gals made ... what Fun.
And YES I Need a visit to the Store.
Keep Warm & Cozy. xoxoxox