THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

BLOGGER WILL BE THE END OF ME...

  I finally have figured out why I couldn't upload pictures....Thank goodness cause I was getting a bit annoyed!!

Now for the good stuff - Our first Keep Calm & Create workshop for 2013 is this Thursday, Jan. 10th!!
We have some fun Valentine patterns for you to create -
...a LOVE garland (neat papers to choose from)
 ...little treat baskets with lots of embellishments to add to them
 ...a heart pocket for goodies

..this cute little box that you make holding a surprise inside!!
..and a kit for you to make 6 Valentine tags - (forgot to take a picture)

I know you are going to have fun creating these Valentine goodies...they make nice gifts and all the patterns come with the kit so you can make lots more!  Call or email to let us know you are coming - these kits will be available until Valentine's Day!!


2 comments:

Little putty, little paint said...

Love all your valentine goodies. I noticed that you were having problems with downloading. I have been at my computer all day and don't know why but I am unable to download any photos. What did you finally do? Please help!!!
Thank you , Theresa at
www.littleputtylittlepaint.blogspot.com

ann hermes said...

Please tell me why you couldn't upload pictures. I am having the same problem.