THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, December 10, 2012

LAST SATURDAY"S WORKSHOP...

Joanne had a full house of gals making the Wool Feather Tree - and I do believe they all had a great time.   She is an excellent (and fun) teacher - and everyone goes home with a finished "tree" !!  Of course they can't "open it" for 24 hours as the glue has to be completely dry....you should hear the comments...no one "wants" to wait !  Patience is a "hard" concept to learn...(big smile)!!
Here are some pictures...


Gluing and Twirling....gluing and twirling...gluing and twirling...
I am off for a "playdate" with my friend Helen - going to have my first visit to a Hobby Lobby - (yeah...I am excited)!!  We will stop at every fabric store along the way and I am sure an adventure or two will be had.   Will give you my full report!!

3 comments:

moosecraft said...

Wowie! That certainly is a full house! Those feather trees are so much fun to make! Have a fun play day! Hobby Lobby is a great place to visit.

jennifer768 said...

Love to visit Hobby Lobby,you are sure to like it.Wow looks like a packed house and so much fun.Hugs,Jen

laura said...

I love feather trees. Looks like a fun class!