THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

OVER THE RIVER AND THRU ...

...the towns - that is exactly what Helen (my friend) and I did yesterday!  We put on some miles. (smiling)  Helen drove and I have to say she certainly knows her way around...me on the other hand would have had us in "nowhere land" !!
Visited Hobby Lobby for the first time...not disappointed but they didn't have any different in their paper section (that was what I was hoping for) then the craft stores close to home.   It was huge and a bit overwhelming.  I guess I am more the small and simple type!

We stopped at stores we had never been to before...some were same old, same old and others were exciting and fun!!  A storekeeper always needs some inspiration to keep her own "thing" fresh and new!   I was happy that The Cinnamon Stick (in my opinion mind you ) has a good amount of uniqueness for customers when they stop by!

This morning I am off to "redo" some of that uniqueness...(half a smile) as I left quite a mess on Sunday....was tired after a busy week of preparing for two workshops - and for some reason I am not as "fast" as I use to be...(haven't a clue why)!!! :<)
Some of the reasons we are "unique"
Dianne...

 Helen
 ..great new stationary
 Tony's finds...(this is a cast iron base that someone added the top too...unique!)

1 comment:

jennifer768 said...

Glad that you had a fun day!Love the goodies you shared.Christmas Blessings,Jen