THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, November 9, 2012

YES....EVERY DAY NEW GOODIES.....

...arrive at The Cinnamon Stick.....AND somedays tooooo much arrives...(big smile)!! 
That was a lot of work!! Whew!!
I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the most fun in the tiniest box.....will do that today!! 

I had a husband and wife came in yesterday and they were purchasing lots of ornaments,  the husband had lots of glitter all over his coat and when I mentioned it to him he SMILED bigtime and said that is what CHRISTMAS is all about...he MADE MY DAY !!  I love my customers - all of you!!

1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Judy ... what FUN, Boxes
of Christmas waiting to be Opened.
Oh how I wish I was there Walking
around, Peeking in every Corner,
Smelling the Christmas Candles,
listening to the Christmas Music,
and Snacking on all the Yummy Goodies you put out.
I would Love to be covered in Glitter.
Miss Ya !!! xox