THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, November 12, 2012

Wool Feather Tree Workshop

Joanne had a great workshop on Saturday...everyone of these gals caught on right away to the "twirling and gluing" ..... they didn't need any help so Joanne made another tree for the store while the girls were "twirling" away!
I was busy downstairs and didn't get a chance to take pictures of their finished trees....:( however the girls seemed very proud of their creations) and everyone had fun.   When you make one of the trees you can't unfold it till the glue dries...(by the next morning) - I bet there were some very anxious moments in the morning!!
At least I got these pics....



3 comments:

Teri said...

I wish there was an online tutorial/workshop for this. I live in a very rural area with no craft workshops available. I LOVE feather trees!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

I so wish I lived closer so I could join in your workshops. :-(

Laura Rhodes said...

What a wonderful workshop! Any chance of doing a tutorial online? The original post everyone links to does not exist anymore. Blessings, laura