THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

NO SNOW IN HEREFORD...

So I get close to the store and see there is just a dusting of snow on the ground...mind you, I have my boots, mittens, snow shovel all in the car because I just know I will have a huge mess to clean up before we open.  The plow guys always pile the snow right where the handicapped walkway is and I have to shovel it...BUT  -  I get to the store and this is the parking lot....
Lucky me....woohoo!!
Just a dusting in the side yard...
 No snow in the herb garden....BUT look what I found...
Sweet johnny-jump-ups....two rather nice size plants 
Of course I had to pick a few and together with some still green calundula leaves I put them in an old creamer.  (not one person said a word about them...:>( - and I was so excited.  (sigh!)
Kathy Richter brought us more of her hand painted snow gourds....and snow angels..- they are so darn cute!!!   She needle-felted their carrot noses!!!
Don't forget about our Sleigh Ride thru Zionsville and Hereford this weekend....lots of fun in all four stores taking part!!!

No comments: