THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, November 2, 2012

JUST HAD TO SHARE...

Trilby all dressed up for Halloween.....
Blakely got her to keep it on for a picture. Then she started tearing at it!

It was quite a struggle though.....


The store has ELECTRICITY....one of my BFF customers AMY - drove by last evening and said my window candlelights were on....such wonderful news and I "pray" when I go in this morning they are still on....AND WE HAVE HEAT !!  I have been trying to decorate without lights or heat...and it was colder in the store yesterday than it was outside...!!  We will be closed today but plan on being open Saturday and Sunday....and CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE will be Wednesday, November 7th as rescheduled.   Still have Christmas deliveries being made and lots of work ahead of me....what a week this has been !!
Let's get our "MERRY" on and LET THE FUN BEGIN!!

1 comment:

carolbrademas said...

Judy,

So glad you have lights again!! I'm sure your Open House will be wonderful, and one to remember! Best of luck with everything....you are a real trooper~