THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

IT FINALLY HAPPENED....

Our Christmas Open House started today...in spite of the prediction of the Nor'easter (that I might add held off until around 4 pm today) !!  It was fun to be busy and get everyone in the Christmas spirit!  With the weight of the election behind us, it is time to celebrate the season - and we intend to do just that - every day.   The next two months are always busy with open houses, craft shows, workshops, Thanksgiving, BLACK FRIDAY (always fun for a storekeeper) and then our Sleigh Ride thru Zionsville and Hereford, holiday parties and finally the big day itself.....oh dear so much to do!!
(once I get rid of this cold there will be no stopping me)!! 
Come check out our Christmas presentation.....



...and so much more !!

 CLEAR TOY LOLLIPOPS COMING TOMORROW...the real thing!!! 

2 comments:

Penny said...

Everything looks great, and I'm glad you were finally able to have your open house!! I am hoping to stop by sometime before Christmas.... can't believe I have never been there, having lived in the Allentown area for such a long time.... If I still lived there... I'd be on that Sleigh Ride for sure!!
Enjoy it all!!

Prims By The Water said...

Looks festive and I am so ready for the Holidays! Glad you able to finally have your open house. Hope you have a great season. Take care, Janice