THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, November 24, 2012

I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY'S....

Of course because we are busy and you get lots of compliments and you just feel that all the hard work (and it is HARD work) is so worth it!  You also get to see customers who live far away and visit family for Thanksgiving....and you also get to see the gals who have that NEED to go shopping just because it is BLACK FRIDAY - but no way will they go to the malls or big box stores with all the "crazies" !!  I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY'S !!!

The store took a bit of a "beaten" yesterday and I have to go in early to "fluff" - we have extra's in the "wings" already to fill up the empty holes (those that know me know I don't like empty spaces)!!
The best part of yesterday were the "young ones"...who are wanting a "country" home - They are tired of the Ikea and Pottery Barn look and want that cozy warm feeling in their homes - made my heart sing to hear that!!

We are ready to do Black Friday all over again....see you soon....XO!!!

2 comments:

ann hermes said...

Hi Judy, It was nice to visit you yesterday. I love all my purchases! I blogged about my trip here: www.notesfromthequiltlab.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

Hey Judy...hope you had a great Thanksgiving! When is the Sleigh Ride this year?