THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU....

So hard to believe it is already Thanksgiving....I LOVE this time of year with so much activity and lots of excitement.  Christmas Carols playing everywhere you go - lights twinkling in windows and trees, bushes and even make believe reindeer in front yards!! 
Thanksgiving will be spent with my daughter's family and my son's family...This year my son and daughter-in-law are hosting.  Everyone is always invited - in laws and (outlaws)!!   We all chip in to help with the cooking and cleaning up.   It is a great time spent together...!! 

AND THEN THERE IS BLACK FRIDAY...woohoo!!  Always a very busy day at the store and we are getting prepared!   Dianne is bringing some goodies tomorrow evening....I never know what she has created but it is always "unique" and "wonderful"...she is my prim gal and with the passing of her father this summer has not been in a creating mood....We are so excited that she is "back".  Her Dad always pushed her to sew and create...I gently reminded her of this at our Halloween get together!!  I think he was talking to her too!  

Just some pictures of the store I took today....
 White wool tree with hooked pennies by Joanne McIllmurray   (ooops...the battery taper is a timer and I always take them apart when I am gone for my weekend (Monday and Tuesday)...I don't usually let anyone see that )...ut oh!!
Silver tray wreath...
 Tiny little Christmas cloches...(just found them as I was straightening shelving today)..Honestly I searched high and low and thought I discarded them...they are sooooo darn cute!
 Great old Fairbanks scale with brass scoop and 3 weights...
 Paper book tree by Sarah ....plain and simple...bobbin tree trunk!
A gift tote....come to our Keep Calm & Create Thursday and make some for your gifts.... we have lots of great Christmas paper to choose from!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS....BE SAFE EVERYONE...XO, Judy

5 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Happy ThanksGiving Judy,
Tony, and your Big Beautiful
Family. xox

Primitive Stars said...

Wishing you and yours a wonderful family Thanksgiving, Francine.

ann hermes said...

All your beautiful photos make me want to visit. I love Joanne's work. Maybe I will take a little trip on Friday!

Prims By The Water said...

Your store looks so festive. I wanted to let you know that our customers chose Yuletide over Christmas Cheer and Peppermint Stick. Already out of it...hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving Judy! Take care, janice

Tasha Primitives said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!! Everything looks great!! Hope to make the trip this weekend. Noreen