THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, November 29, 2012

COULDN'T YOU FIND...

...an easier business to be in.  This is what Tony (better half) said to me this morning as we are loading up a table in my van (which by the way I will UNLOAD by myself this morning)...for our Sleigh Ride  Event this weekend. 
I said, "like what"....well maybe a florist...LOL!!  Still smiling as he is the one with the green thumb and without a "flower frog" my flower arrangements are quite scary. (in his defense we are getting older and there is alot of "prep" work involved)  All worth it for the fun day of "Hot Pockets" !!!

Last year's fun...









1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ~ You Guys do such a Great
Job for every Event .. it
is Lots of Work. Bless You
Both ... I know your Customers
Love and Appreciate all your
hard work.
Have a Great Week-End !!! xox