THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, October 11, 2012

STOCKINGS WERE HUNG...

Just received the new Judy Condon book for Christmas.....yes...it is very inspiring and I can't wait to have a few HOURS to sit and dissect every nook and cranny of these beautiful country homes
Stop in now to get your copy!!

NO...I am not decorated for Christmas...it's just these trees came in yesterday too and well......I couldn't help myself!!

HOWEVER I AM IN FULL GEAR TO MAKE OUR WITCH'S NITE OUT THE BEST ONE EVER...a must come to event!!
I did make the Halloween Cheesecakes this morning...I will taste test them when I come home from the store tonight and if I did "good" - then I will make another batch....they look scrumptious!!

No comments: