THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, October 5, 2012

OCTOBER MORNINGS...

These past few mornings of October have been wet, foggy and just perfect to get you in the Halloween swing of things!!  We love this time of year and never tire of hearing our "spooky" music or the rustling of the cornstalks as the gentle winds blow thru the porch !!

I put a couple "Dollar Store" rubber mice here and there thru-out the store and every day they make me jump when I go to turn on the lights or move something (not one customer has made a comment about them ????)!!  Guess they just take it all in stride!
I am busy putting together next Friday's WITCH'S NITE OUT...party plans - figuring out the decor - hoping the weather cooperates - lots to do - all FUN things!!  I do hope you can come!!!

We have some cool hostess gifts to take to that Halloween Party you are going to - and if you are having the party and need some new decor...we are the place to come!!!  Here's a peek -




...and lots more !!!

2 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Everything looks Great Judy !!
Not sure what's in that Gift
Basket ..... but I'd Buy it just
for the Tag ..... Love It !!! xox

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Oh I have to send you a couple of those tags...it is a stamp I have...cool huh!!!!