THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK...

...a lot like Christmas in the basement of THE CINNAMON STICK!!  Boxes of goodies keep arriving and I keep trying to stay ahead of the pricing and "fluffing" of all the Christmas goodies! (that is not working so well but I hope to get "a hold" on that this week) !
After selling a cupboard Sunday I had to rearrange the store yesterday and not sure where in the world I am going to put the "second" Christmas tree.  I know many stores have "lots" of trees set up for the season, but our store is small and we keep all the seasonal things on the first floor, so one tree is all I usually set up....however, this year I am may be wanting to do two!  I love our snowy branch tree and really I should have a "almost real" tree too.  We shall see if I can pull it off !!  Have to figure that out quickly as our Christmas in the Country open house begins November 1st !!
I want to do his tree all in white...snowmen, stars, icicles....

No comments: