THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, October 25, 2012

FORGOT TO TELL YOU...

The Winter issue of  "A Simple Life" magazine is in the store - it is a good issue with lots of neat pictures and articles.  
I am in love with the tree on the cover - wish I could be this "simple" but I always get carried away with decorations on our tree.
In other news - I am coming along with getting all the Christmas goodies priced (why don't I do this when they come in??)  Maybe because I have this oddity about my price tags being fun and then when I run out of time they aren't very fun anyway...(sigh)..!!
Someone said something about a "hurricane" heading our way....HEY KNOCK IT OFF...last year we had the Halloween Snowstorm that outen the lights for two days while I was trying to put away fall and Halloween and decorate for Christmas....this is not funny!!!

1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning.....looks like a wonderful Christmas issue i.....Hope for no hurricane for you......Better baton down the hatches though....just in case......Blessings Francine.