THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, October 21, 2012

CHEERFUL SUNDAY MORNING...

(I am dying to change the photo at the top of my blog...)...one more week...(maybe sooner)!!
The sun is shining here this morning - Tony is at the flea market trying to find some treasures - I stayed home to sew carrot noses on snowmen, make their hats and give them some eyes!  November 1st is aproaching tooooooo fast!  Wish I had another week!
Customers are getting excited too as they see the counter (behind the sales counter) sprinkled with bits of Christmas.   That is a good sign!

My baby boy will be 40 this Saturday (yikes! talk about time going fast) and his wife is planning a big shindig to celebrate...I have been going thru old photos as she is doing a slide show and the walk down memory lane is a bit overwhelming.  So many memories - hopefully many, many more to come (They (son and DIL) are expecting #6 come May - Trilby will have a playmate)  Sometimes life is so good it covers over all the crap that goes on!  I am blessed.
Happy Sunday....

1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

Oh Judy .... Your Baby is gonna
be 40 ... Woo Hoo, and baby # 6
is on the way. God Bless ~~
Your Blessings are many,
and I know you have a Grateful Heart.
Hope to see you this weekend my Friend. xoxoxox