THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, October 13, 2012

...AND THEY FLEW IN

..the Good Witches that is!!  What a fun night we had last evening - with all the "witches and warlocks" that came to "party" with us.   I was a little worried that maybe we had "overdone" our Witch's Nite Out event but the customers who came to enjoy the evening with us didn't think so.  Thank you to all that came, dressed in their best witchy finery and let us give something back!  I will call all the door prize winners today and the BEST DRESSED WITCH WINNER was Sara...receiving the most votes!  Sara wins a gift certificate!
I am going to post some pictures but I have to tell you - The Cinnamon Stick "SPIRITS" were playing havoc with my camera and most are horrible ???????????? I am having a good talking to them today!
A shout-out goes to Joanne McIllmurray who was the best help anyone could ask for...she took over and let me socialize with everyone..thank you Joanne - know how MUCH I appreciate you!
Another shout-out goes to Sharon Bennett WHO although she could not attend :( - sent me a picture of the coolest appetizer ever yesterday morning - which mind you - I made at 3:30 pm...and the best part it was EASY!!  Sweet comments from everyone!
Look - Yellow American Cheese slices, pretzel stick and tied with a fresh chive!
 Joanne...(hugs)


 ..and now the spirits start their funny business....







....certainly will do this Customer Appreciation event again next year...it was so much fun - now I must head to the store for the BIG clean-up (big smile)!!!

2 comments:

moosecraft said...

Sooooo much FUN!!! So many good lookin' witches!

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ~~ You get the Best
Lookin Witches Around !!
Looks like everyone had a
Grand Time. Love the "Brooms"
too Cute ... all the food looks
Wonderful !!! xox