THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

WEEK TWO -

Open houses....love them and hate them...WHY??  Well - guess some shoppers think all the good stuff is gone the first week...but new goodies are already in the store and more expected this week.   I really don't like "holes" anywhere in the store and have been known to go to the Attic Studio and create something to "fill that hole up" !! (giggling cause sometimes I think I am weird)!!  Tony says  "spread it out" !!  certainly not my style. 
Yesterday I went to the store and did just that...filled up those "holes" - and we are ready to open Wednesday with a store full of Halloween fun!

"Keep Calm and Create Thursdays" is back on the schedule and we still have a few seats available this Thursday...please call and let me know you are coming.
There are currently four projects to choose from -
We are having the "parking lot" sealed...so there is no access to the lot Wednesday or Thursday - but you can park across the street in the Tavern's lot - they are the Landlords and said to have everyone park there... you can enter from the front - but please be careful of the traffic.

Just thought of another "hole" to fill...so I am off to create -
A Goode Witch - created by Dianne Galloway!

3 comments:

moosecraft said...

I'm dancing around this morning and waiting patiently for thursday to arrive! Looking forward to it!

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Me too !!!XO

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I hear you my friend. We did a big show all weekend and yesterday before I put everything away, I totally rearranged the shop. I hate holes too! Sure wish I could come shop in PA! Have fun this season.