THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, September 15, 2012

SLOW DOWN SEPTEMBER....

This month of September is really going fast for me....it is already half over and there is sooooo much I would like to do ...slow down September!!! 
We are having our "Captured Witch" workshop this coming Friday... I am no where ready - thank goodness I am closed Monday and Tuesday!  Every time I start "toying" in my mind about changing my hours I get a bit behind and that thought quickly leaves...(big smile)!!  Think the spirits are telling me something...leave well enough alone!
The store does look great though...I love Halloween...I suppose I love all the seasons ...however Halloween is topping the list - just because it is so much fun!  I love witches and skeletons, black cats and goblins - pumpkins and most certainly Halloween candies - I love black and orange together - cute or scary...I love it all.  AND, we have alittle bit of it all....expecting this week our Halloween cocoa packets and the infamous Spider Cider mix!   A Halloween Gift Basket filled with sweet treats, orange cocoa and little goodies from THE CINNAMON STICK , is a fun gift to give a family, neighbor or friend.  Tony puts wire handles on vintage berry boxes and they are the perfect size to fill.  Stop in and see the fun goodies you can put together!
...like our cookies from THE QUEEN'S KITCHEN...scrumptious!!


2 comments:

moosecraft said...

Those cookies are knock your socks off delicious! :-)

The Cinnamon Stick said...

...think of me who has to stand right in front of them every day! Glad you enjoyed them...:)