THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, September 29, 2012

NEW GOODIES EVERYDAY...

I know I say that all the time..."new treasures arrive daily"....it is TRUE!   If it isn't something unique and wonderful from Tony - or one of our fabulous artists - or the big brown truck that brings such great surprises - it might be something made right on the premises...from ME! 
This week Tony gave me this big olde white scale - a barrel - lots of pint canning jars all cleaned and ready for purchase - a great cast iron "extra large" griddle (perfect to use as a base for a centerpiece) - two shelves with hooks from an olde tavern - and more that I can't think of right now....Helen Voytilla brought me this pumpkin - ( the scale from Tony along with a handful of old tin pie dishes) -
I made the Gift Totes....fun to make and you can make these in our Keep Calm and Create Workshop on Thursdays -
 UPS...brought us the Almond Toffee (OMG - delish! delish! delish!)and a second batch of Solar Lids...
 ..another handmade from Helen...
 Old berry crate divider (a Judy and Tony combo)....made into a sign -
..and another sweet pumpkin gal from Helen....
There is so much more to fill your home with October happiness.....enjoy some "Caramel Apple Dip" and gingersnap cookies as you shop...it is going to be a beautiful Autumn weekend !!

2 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Love it All !!!
Pure October Fun ....
Wish I was There !!
Love & Hugs ~~ xox

laura said...

I wish I had a Helen. Cute, cute, cute!