THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, September 14, 2012

KEEP CALM AND CREATE THURSDAY...

What a fun afternoon we had yesterday...5 gals came to our Keep Calm and Create Thursday session..( I forgot to take any pictures (even had my camera in the studio) !!  Actually the store was busy (thank you Joanne for covering for me)...Some of the gals have never used the tools needed to create their chosen project - so until they are shown, some instruction is needed.  Fortunately, there is usually someone creating who can show how to distress or add some grommets!  The "crop-a-dile can be quite an "intimidating" piece !! (thank you Michelle)!!
Sharon came all the way from New Jersey (took a vacation day from work) to make the HALLOWEEN banner...her friend Joanne came to "socialize" (and take care of customers when I was upstairs)-I am bummed I didn't get pictures..HOWEVER I did get this one...
Joanne and Sharon "modeling" our Halloween masks we have for sale!  We like to put the masks on our pumpkins - I guess these two pumpkinheads will do !! Good sports - Good Fun!!
 One of our Halloween shadow boxes - created by Mona Roberts...these are soooooo cool!!
The rug hooked mat it is sitting on was created by Joanne (bat mask)!! 
 

1 comment:

moosecraft said...

Thanks again Judy for your smiles and for offering such wonderful projects to keep us busy! I'm looking forward to some snow & Christmas themed Thursdays too! :-) And Sweet Annie Pumpkin Lady is so darn cute in my living room.... along with the table and doily and.... yep... had ALOT of fun yesterday!!!!