THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, September 7, 2012

IT IS ALWAYS FUN TO BE BUSY...

First day of open house was so much fun....although after setting up the store for 3 days,  watching customers destroy all the displays you painstakingly put together - it does make you squirm a bit.....HOWEVER seeing someone so excited about finding a treasure they "can't live without" - be it an antique or handcraft - makes it all worth it !!
Now this morning I will do damage control (and hope it happens all over again and again and again)!!  Thank goodness I have stock!
I need to personally thank all the wonderful artists that we purchase from...because THEY are who make THE CINNAMON STICK so special....unique....with their never ending ideas and artistic talent!!
..a sweet little kitten who came to visit !!!
 
...on to day two !!!

1 comment:

Pendleton Primitives said...

I so wish I could shop there. I'm window shopping right now and love all the goodies in the back ground and the kitty is purty adorable too!
~christina