THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, September 17, 2012

I LOVE IT ALL...

In reality - I SHOULD NOT GO INTO WHOLESALE WAREHOUSES - there isn't much that I don't want to purchase - even the "gaudy" stuff ! Today I visited "5" warehouses and came home with a van full of goodies - all fall/Halloween.  The back end was filled - ( we took out a set of rear seats so you can picture how big it is )....and then I filled the two seats that are left and inbetween them...FUN DAY!!!  Of course my checkbook is sporting "zeros"...!!!
I haven't been shopping for quite awhile and it is a LOOOOONNNNNGGGG trip so I have to make the best of it...right???
Tomorrow (while we are closed) I will get the goodies in the store and priced as much as I can....I have to make the kits for our "Captured Witch" class on Friday - so hopefully my day will go the way I want it to. 
Before I left this morning....I made these....to all the good witches out there that need to repair some of your "garbs"....our "Witchy Buttons" are in stock!!!
 Making plans for our Customer Appreciation - "WITCH'S NITE OUT" !!  Pics are from last year's contest winners!!!! 

More about that soon....such a fun time!
The "spirits" are treating me so good!!

1 comment:

laura said...

Wow,Judy, you are one busy lady. Your shop sounds wonderful and your workshops must be soooo much fun. Wish I was closer.