THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, September 3, 2012

HAPPY LABOR DAY...

Today I will be laboring....the fun kind...as I set up the store for our Autumn in the Country open house...!!  Hopefully it will all come together nicely as I have no plan - better for me to work that way!  I have sold some "props" thru the years that now, of course, I regret - like a wonderful old library ladder that was tall and skinny and the steps held so many great items.  Tony would screw it into a ceiling beam and it made a great display.  Unfortunately I was always having to work around it trying to fit other furniture in - so I let it go...:(  
But today is not for fretting - it is for having fun and getting the job done....so everyone, have a Happy & Safe Labor Day....
See you Thursday...  Your Country Friend !!!

5 comments:

Cathie said...

Hi Judy!
Happy Labor Day to you and Tony.I
can't wait to visit your store this weekend.
Enjoy your day! XOXO Cath

Pendleton Primitives said...

We need shops like yours around here!
~Christina

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Have a great time turning the shop into fall! We are home building, sewing, stitching... Got a show next weekend. Enjoy, Dawn

Patti said...

~~Happy Labor Day, Judy!!~~

Ginny said...

Have fun this week. I am working just about all week :-( but I will thinking about you!