THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, September 13, 2012

FALL IS IN THE AIR..

Waking up to these cool mornings is the most exhilarating feeling....after grabbing for my quilt and snuggling for a minute or two,... I mentally go thru all the happenings of the day!  I am by no means a planner - and just let the "glitter" fall wherever - but some planning is necessary when you are a storekeeper.   Today we have 5 gals coming for our Keep Calm & Create Thursday - these are most fun afternoons for me - so I do have to plan alittle bit.  Make sure they have something to drink and snack on (you can't create on an empty tummy)!!  There is room for you to come join us!
Last week we sold out of all the handmade tags I made so I am really trying to fill that display piece again - (I have printed out so many witches and such that you might think I am running a coven)!!
I just love this time of year having the store filled with beautiful fall colors - the trees in my area are still very green and not changing quite yet - maybe with the cooler weather they will start.
We are planning our "Captured Witch" class for Friday, September 21 - please call soon if you would like to come - space is limited. 
Next week our shipment of Halloween Cocoas (these make a great Trick or Treat hand-out for your favorite Tricksters) - and the infamous "Spider Cider" will arrive - can't wait !!  Miss Wigglesworth's Gourmet and Candy Counter is filling up nicely...come try some of our delicious dips, soup mixes, cookies and candy!!
5 yds. of Halloween Baker's Twine for sale too!

Our "Captured Witch" - Solar Lid is extra $$'s but doesn't it make the jar nice and SPOOKY!


1 comment:

my cup of tea said...

Love this! What a cute idea!
~Donna~