THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, September 9, 2012

AFTER A LONG HOT SUMMER...

...this morning we are having the most beautiful Autumn weather.   Got up early to go to the flea market and had to wear jeans and a jacket!!  Even though it was crowded with vendors it really was just flea market and not many "good finds" were purchased.  (well I did manage to find a great yellowware bowl that will be in the store today)!
It has been a busy, fun week of open house - and I am working on keeping the displays filled with "more and more and more" !!   As a storekeeper, the customers coming thru the door give me
 the incentive to work hard ...as an artist - customers give me exciting inspiration to keep on creating !  I am having win-win days.
Maybe you can stop in today for a visit - sip some cold Cider and enjoy our company!

3 comments:

moosecraft said...

Ahhhh! Loving this cooler weather! I'll be seeing you and JOanne on Thursday!!!! Yippee!

earlene said...

Love the cooler weather too!
Did you make the witch?
Happy Fall!

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Earlene...no I didn't make the witch (just the price tag). I have a wonderful artist who makes lots of fabric items for me - always special!