THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, September 20, 2012

ADMITTING...

I am running on "empty"....seems that the change in the weather has me trying to do too many things at once...too many "irons in the fire"...or maybe it is just that I am getting older and slower!!!
Our Keep Calm Thursday was fun...2 gals came and Roseann brought lunch - ( I was starving too)!!
Our Colonial Tin order arrived today and new coffees and teas arrived from Baltimore Coffee and Tea Co.   We haven't sold coffee or tea since we first opened here in Hereford, but after seeing and tasting their products I HAD to get it for the store (and me)!!  Finding room to display is the hard part.....I have decided our "candy counter" - will be our "gourmet counter"...(although we still are selling alittle bit of candy) - AND it is jam packed full to the brim.....( I stand and look at it all day as it is across from my cash counter)...We also "sample" everyday from this counter (old card catalog table from a library with 30 little drawers to fill !!). 
One thing that is on my "wish list"....is this Hot Cocoa Machine I saw at the Phila. Gift Show.  It is $200. and keeps the cocoa in motion so it stays mixed and all the chocolate doesn't settle on the bottom.   So if you guys want hot cocoa this winter I suggest you come in and tell me you really want me to purchase this machine!
I know you would love to sample some "Orange Cocoa"-

..or some Spider Cider!!!

2 comments:

moosecraft said...

I really want some hot cocoa when I visit!!!! :-) Have fun with the Captured Witch workshop tonight!

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Just for you Sharon!!!