THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, August 6, 2012

REALLY IT IS SIX DAYS....???

..since my last post.....holy cow!!   Time goes fast when you "have so much to do" !! 
Vacation was wonderful...great weather....great fun !  It is always nice to come back home though.  Look at these cupcakes....Nine belong to us and one is our oldest grandson's friend - Two 16 year olds who are both are so good with the little ones (who want to hang all over them, wrestle and ask a million questions)!!
Lined up waiting for our table for "16" to be ready!! There is a mirror behind the bench.....and that is my son and DIL in the mirror...

I have a lot happening this week....Our 2nd Witch Garland workshop - and preparing sample projects, instructions and kits for our BE CALM AND GREATE THURSDAYS (which start August 16th)  You can read more about this on our PT - www.picturetrail.com/thecinnamonstick .   We are also having a  3rd  Witch Garland workshop on August 18th.~ 3 seats still available for that workshop.
 (can you imagine what the Attic Studio looks like - oh my!!)

To top it all off I have been searching for a "how to" making this "great" idea I have in my head - and a customer/dealer gave me the "skinny" on what to try-Thanks Michelle!!! Of course half my day was spent trying to find the right supplies to see if it will work~~~sigh!!

Our "Autumn in the Country" fall and Halloween open house begins September 6th...and nothing is price yet. (so if I go missing you can find me in the basement of the store)!!

Have a sweet Tuesday....Judy

4 comments:

Penny said...

Oh my.... you are a busy lady!! Good luck with everything.... wish I lived close enough to take that witch garland class!! Sounds like fun!
Glad you had a nice vacation... what a great looking family!!

Cathie said...

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!! Love the pic with the family, my, how everyone is growing so quickly! Glad you had a great time and are back home, safe and sound. XOXO Cathie

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Sounds like you had a great time on vacation and crazy days ahead. I'm with you, my friend, I have four shows coming up plus our open house! I'm getting into panic mode. Enjoy, Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Miss Judy ~~
Love the Family Pic what a Great Lookin Group!!!
My Computer "Died" had been giving me fits for
awhile, DH came home with a new laptop ... here's
hoping this comment will post.
Miss You My Friend !!!
Love & Hugs ~~ xox