THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, August 26, 2012

LITTLE BY LITTLE..

...I am sneaking tidbits of fall and Hallween into the store.   I really - really - can't handle empty shelves (or empty Halloween trees) -(smiling) !  It is hard as it is still "summer time" here - I am looking for cornstalks and pumpkins and coming up empty handed...sigh!!  Witchy-poo is coming home to visit us so that is a good thing and not sure when the others are going to show up.  I know the "Gourd sisters" were planning a visit and I am preparing them a special place to rest.
The coleus in the flower box are so so so beautiful right now and it will be time to replace them with mums...not sure how I feel about that ! (sounds like I am having a hard time saying goodbye to summer)!! 
For all the DIY - Walnut Crystals are now in the Papergoods room....and new Distress Inks...time to create!!!
Good-bye summer...hello fall !!!

1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

Oh Cornstalks & PumPkins, Judy
you are making my Heart Beat faster !!!
I NEED some of that Twisted Paper Ribbon,
like All of them !!! :-) xox