THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, August 25, 2012

KEEP CALM AND CREATE THURSDAYS...

Mary Ellen and Susan finished their  H A L L O W E E N banner this past Thursday  and although it is called KEEP CALM AND CREATE....I think it is anything but CALM !!  I hear lots of laughter and giggling coming from the Attic Studio!!!  I am loving the response and the fun I am having with our new adventure!!   Maybe you will join the creative happenings one day....

..sadly I didn't get pictures of the the "Witch Badges" that were made by the two Sara's !!

2 comments:

moosecraft said...

Looks GREAT!!! I can hardly wait until I get to make one!!!

ctlogcabin said...

Oh Those Lucky Gals,
Wish I lived close so I could join in the Fun.
A day at the Cinnamon Stick, creating and sharing
laughs ... just what I could use.
Love the Banners !!! xox