THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

BUSY BEES AND BUSY ME!!

I am really having trouble keeping track of time....the past two days I have spent in the Attic Studio getting prepared for our Keep Calm & Create Thursdays!  I do NOT have a clock up there because the Paranormal guys and gals told me NOT to.   I had to take away the one that was there - they told me to "heave" it and I DID!!  So when I go downstairs I am amazed at how much time has disappeared !!  YIKES!!  I never wear a watch cause my hands and wrists are "always" in water or making messes...!!
We are ready for our Thursday afternoons and for our workshop Friday evening.  (WHEW !!)  There are so many Halloween goodies to create....just not enough thyme to get done all the ideas I have in my head!!  So far we have 3 projects that will be available until Halloween (and then we will have some Christmas projects).   Here are pictures of what is available now -                                              


Make three After Life Fairies....
Cost:  $10.
Hey - "get some clothes on" !!

Halloween Badges - fun gift idea!!!

 Cost of Kit:  $6.50

HALLOWEEN GARLAND - 43-44 inches long

Cost of Kit - $10.
As you can see we are keeping the prices of our kits as low as possible...this is all about having fun creating together!  Everything you need is included in the kit.  Refreshments will be served.....come join the FUN!!
 AND...  new dips arrived from Halladay's and are they ever delicious!  Serving "Garlic Tomato Basil" tomorrow.  Not just a pretty package....delish too!!
 Also, four No Bake Cheesecake mixes.....Pumpkin, Maple, New York Style and Key Lime...

Life is sweet!!....XO

1 comment:

Two Mile Creek Primitives said...

OOOOO I SO wish I lived closer to do your projects. Have you had a kit for sale for us who live too far to join you? I would gladly buy several and pay the shipping to be able to make what you are making???