THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, August 31, 2012

ANOTHER FUN KEEP CALM AND CREATE...

...Thursday afternoon.  Michelle and Janet came to play.  Michelle is a "regular" and I am sure can run our workshops all by herself.   She made the H A L L O W E E N banner AND the Afterlife Fairies!!  Janet was a first timer but has lots of experience in teaching art classes and design - she made the A U T U M N banner (instructions were not even printed yet)...look how great it turned out.
Because I was soooo busy talking and creating with them (I made a banner too) I forgot to take pictures - oh well...I am sure they both will be back again and I will get a chance to show off their creations!
Janet's banner...
 Michelle making fairies...I see glitter...woohoo!!
...just alittle Halloween fun for sale!

No comments: