THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, July 21, 2012

SUPER FUN!!

Our Witch Garland Workshop last evening was great fun....the weather was just "spooky" perfect and the Attic Studio was nice and cool.   It was a small group of four so no one had to wait to share the crop-a-dile or distress inks and time went really fast.   These gals were amazing how creative and talented they are!   I posted pictures on our PT of the evenings fun!

Two thirds of July is over and it has to be true - "the older you get the faster time goes"....I am now in Autumn mode "except" part of me feels like I just celebrated the Fourth of July ?????   Little witches and hoot owls are arriving in the store and I have to say it gets me clamouring to hang bittersweet garlands. Scary isn't it!!!




4 comments:

earlene said...

Those are so cool!
Wish I was closer I would come.
Cool here last night too and it felt wonderful.
Enjoyed!
Earlene

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Awww what a fun time! I love how they came out!

Unknown said...

What fun!! Dianntha

Prims By The Water said...

Lve that garland! Looks like fun was had by all!! Take care, Janice