THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, July 15, 2012

SO EXCITED....!!!

I am really excited about a NEW idea I have for the Attic Studio - it is called "KEEP CALM AND CREATE THURSDAYS"!!  
As soon as I have ALL the details "thought out" and "down on paper" you guys will be the first to know what I am up to!!
This is going to be a busy week...preparing our first Halloween Workshop - tons of paperwork that HAS to be completed - and making mental plans for vacation (what to wear, what NOT to wear, what to pack, what NOT to pack)....
Trilby will be one year old on Friday - what a sweetie pie she is....all my granddaughters are the most beautiful girls....take a peek!!!

2 comments:

Penny said...

You do have some very beautiful granddaughters!!
Happy Birthday to Trilby!!

tonia self said...

They would definitely bring a smile to my face!! How cute are they?!!