THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, July 26, 2012

NEW GOODIES FOR THE THREADGOODS ROOM!

The Twisted Paper Ribbon arrived - it is just wonderful....beautiful colors and what a great way to tie up a special gift or wrap around one of the new bottle vases that also arrived yesterday!  I know you can think of many other uses!   Displaying was alittle hard as this room is really filling up with goodies (and more on the way)!!  However I figured it out - thank goodness for unique little spaces in old buildings!!!
The new bottle vases that just arrived - they look old but are not.  Pale green, blue and clear!
I used my "distress ink" on the orange twisted paper ribbon and wrapped it around one of the clear bottles - all it needs is some pretty fall "Mums" in it...or maybe some bittersweet.... 
Enjoy your summer day today - I'll be thinking pumpkins and black cats!!

PS - July 28th - I have already "redisplayed" the Twisted Paper Ribbon (grinning at myself)....and  "aged" some of it in 5 yard packages...a MUST SEE !!!



No comments: