THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

HAPPY JULY 4TH....!!!

Hope everyone has a fun day today....me...???  I will be at the store cleaning up the messes I made yesterday while "I just HAD to move stuff around.."...there is no answer to "WHY" I can't leave well enough alone - (sigh)!! It's all those "cobwebs" that I take a great dislike to!  They happen overnight - honest -!!!  Tony has to mow and weed so I will finish up inside (where it is nice and cool) so I can open Thursday with a whole new look!!!  Here's a peek -
(First thing I have to do is lower that coal/ash shaker....hmmmmm...pictures don't lie)
 A great selection of old sadirons and trivets on a wonderful old sleeve board...

Later today we will "picnic" at our son's - yesterday they purchased a new house - so this will be the "last" party at this home....
Wishing everyone a fun and safe Fourth of July.....and the next day and the next day.....XOXO

2 comments:

earlene said...

Have a wonderful picnic. It will be bittersweet. Best wishes in the new home!
Happy 4th.

Joanne said...

Love the new look! Very cool! Guess you refuse to take a day off!