THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, July 13, 2012

FRIDAY THE 13th.....

This is what I was working on today.....a new curtain for the powder room at the store...(maybe he will scare some away and I won't use up so much tp !!)  (kidding)....I was trying something new and WOW...was I thrilled with the color of the "flour sack" towels I dyed.   I messed up with the iron on transfer but know what I did wrong and hopefully will have a "stack" of these cool towels for our Harvest Thyme Open House.....lots of fun designs for Halloween too!!! They will make a great curtain or table cloth....thinking "eerie" thoughts on the 13th is normal isn't it~~~


1 comment:

earlene said...

Creative!
I think Halloween and Fall is so much fun to decorate for.
Have a great weekend!