THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

ZIPPETY DO-DA...

Beautiful morning...birds are chatting away - nice breeze coming in the windows - and I had a very "accomplished" two days off.  (not like last week)!! Visited the trade show and even found some new goodies - I enjoy when the trade show is happening as I get to see shopkeeper friends from other states.  It is always nice to catch up - pick each others "brains" on the new hot items - and share new finds!!
I  picked up some super wonderful new creations from Vicki Schubert - just wait till you see them. She also made more of her "spoon vases" that we sold out of !! 
New scented, battery pillars coming today too.   Love them!
These hooked treasures are from Joanne McIllmurray - lots more too! 


I have lots of cleaning and rearranging before Friday when the BEST KEPT SECRET TOUR begins, so I best get to the store and start - should be a fun two weeks!
Maybe I will see you then!!

2 comments:

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Love those hooked birdies! :-)

ann hermes said...

As always, I love Joanne's hooked items. Such cute birds!