THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, June 11, 2012

PROUD MOTHER..

My daughter is a second grade school teacher ....she has been teaching for 19 years...has four boys of her own and along with her "day" job has just been offered to teach a college undergraduate class...but what makes me most proud is this paragraph she posted on facebook...

"It never gets easier to leave my class. Two half days left. I keep thinking about what I am going to say to them...and then I start crying. I feel so blessed to have a career where I can give and receive so much love. I just wish saying goodbye to Team Lotz didn't hurt so much. I am really going to miss this crew. I actually asked a mother if I could adopt her son today...that was probably a bit much. Deep breath...sigh."

Love her to pieces....XO
 

2 comments:

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

I have a teacher friend who feels the same way. :-)

carolbrademas said...

Judy, You must be so proud of your daughter.....she sounds like a fabulous teacher! Any child would be lucky to have her. (And, I'm sure all of her best traits had to come from her dear old Mom!)