THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW...

Goodmorning.....I have been missing - (having fun being busy at the time of the year we usually are not)!!
Update on the "tour" - it is going GREAT !!  So happy we were chosen to be one of the stores on the tour.   Meeting so many "really nice people"....- it is hard not to close up shop and take off with them to join the fun!   We are selling some of everything....old and new - pricey and reasonable.   I like to think we have a "well-rounded" store - something for everyone (even if you are not into the old prim stuff!!)
If I am lucky we can do this again the beginning of November when the Berks County Best Kept Secret happens again!!....fingers crossed we are chosen!  The store turns "magical" at Christmas and it should be even more fun than now!
Tony is working so hard keeping me happy with new old treasures for the store...gotta love that guy!  Every day something(s) are arriving...!!!
While I really need to start "wrapping my head" around fall and Halloween....it will be here before you blink two times!!  AND, we REALLY LOVE HALLOWEEN!!
Hope you enjoy your day....and if you are local....stop in and see us!

..little cart once held building blocks...great for magazines!
 Velvet strawberry pinkeeps by Helen Voytilla....
 Vintage cement planter.....great prim whitewash!!!

No comments: